This is a Samsung watch with their own software. I didn't have to do any
setup, it just does everything alone. It showed me a symbol of a bicycle
but then it said "automatic" which I thought it means it knows I am in a
motorcycle, but maybe not. I am now looking at pages which quote much less
calories burned while motorcycle riding.

Javier.