Hey, first time posting on here have read through a lot of these and they've
been a lot of help. So here's the problem I'm having bike was running well. I
am in Montana and we were having a very hot dry smokey summer and I went away
for a weekend and it decided to down pour the whole time and seeing no rain in
the future I didn't cover my bike. When I got back it started up a little rough
I assumed it was just because it was a little colder and hasn't ran for a
couple days. Next day didn't wanna start little battery boost and draining the
carbs it started up. Went to work. Got off. Kinda the same method it started
was warming it up and then it died. No luck. Sat in a parking lot until I had a
day off. Last Sunday came down blew out all the spark plugs. Found a fray in
one cap. Through testing found it had to be in the right position to start.
Ordered a replacement cap that came last night, replaced it today and now I
have no spark in any of the wires. Not sure what's going on. Decided to take a
break get coffee because it's becoming frustrating and need to charge the
battery. So if anyone has any idea what's going on any help would be much
appreciated.
Logan