1)To remove the airbox I believe you have to remove the rear tire, but I
don't recall exactly. You can change the filter and clean it up easily
enough without all of that though.
2)The mufflers are attached to the exhaust all the way up to the engine.
They come apart left and right at the crossover pipe, but you have to take
them off all as one piece. Careful not to break any exhaust studs or you're
going to have a bad time.
3) Thankfully I'm in TX, but I believe we have some members in OH.

On Oct 19, 2017 5:34 PM, "Raymond Gomez" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> The 1983 cb650sc is ready for winter work!
>
> So I have a few questions I hope you can answer.
>
> 1) Can the airbox be removed from the frame with the engine in place?
> 2) Can the mufflers be removed from the exhaust system,or are they
> permanently attached. I have some holes in the mufflers I want to weld
> shut,and I'd like to keep the rest of the exhaust on the bike.
> 3) Are there any members on here that live in Northwest Ohio. I am in
> serious need of a fellow nighthawk owner who owns and 83 through 85 NH 650.
> I have a lot of work I'd like to do,and an experienced second set of hands
> always helps.
> Thanks everyone 😀
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to