Hi Mark,

Yes, all my bikes; I actually still have 42 Nighthawk 700-S bikes (I have a
problem), but I did sell 2 of them this past summer.....I have a Facebook
page called "Joes Honda Nighthawk-S cb700sc" which has pics of some of the
bikes, as well as some of the parts.

The velocity stacks are just for looks, and mount with a plastic clip to
the small hole under the carb boot.....Take a closer look at the side of
your right pipe, and I believe you will see it is slightly flat from a
scrape, and has been touched up with some gloss black paint ( I could see
the flat spot on the pics you just posted); pretty common, and not a big
deal.....The front head pipes on your bike are MUCH cleaner than most out
there!
Let me know what you see, and if you have any other questions.
Joe