Dollars to donuts this is not the first time for this question, but it is
for me. My ace Nighthawk artisan appears to have either uncovered rust in
my pipes, or broken one or two of the connections while disassembling. The
mufflers are fine and they're stock originals. It looks like I may be
searching for a new set of pipes for all four cylinders, as well as all the
bits and pieces that go with and hold them together. I'd like to stay with
the factory original plan of 2 pipes into one muffler, each side. I'd also
like to track down a source of good quality (preferably new) pipes without
re-mortgaging the house and will be very grateful for source suggestions.
Thanks, Michael C.