I custom built a bracket that the frame sits in, now I can jack it in the frame

--
Dwayne Wells
Sent from my iPhone 6S

On Feb 22, 2018, at 9:51 AM, Dustin Anderson
<durander.nam...@gmail.com<mailto:durander.nam...@gmail.com>> wrote

I am thinking about making or buying a 4 into 1 exhaust for a couple of
reasons, but mostly to lose some weight and make it easier to take the exhaust
on and off without a floor jack, four arms, and a can of enamel spray paint to
to paint the frame. Is it worth it, or should I just get better at handling the
stock exhaust?