hello all , just found you here... my father son well is now a father
project. on my 1983 cb650 I commuted daily for 6 yrs on it, I love it..
this winter as an excuse to get the wife to let me spend money on it , I
sold it as a learning experience for my son.  I have it stripped it down
engine out with cylinder jugs off.  everything looks fine as far as wear ,
and tolerances ( about 40K). It did burn a little white blue smoke and had
some oil leaking by the # 2 cylinder ( plug real oily) . but always ran
strong.  one fin was chipped on the cylinder so have been looking for a
replacement, as well wondering , if I should replace rings or if I should
re bore and what would be recommended.  thanks