I replaced them all just as you showed In your write up, then I switched
the coils and was still getting spark to one and four so the coils are
good. Still no spark to two and three. Was posting on this other forum and
found out that it wasn't for the nighthawk it was just for the cb650. Ran
it back to the ci ignition box. Opened it up circuits looked messed up a
bit so resoldered all the broken ones and still nothing.