I have found the Versa gasket kits, but am only needing the valve cover
gasket, part number 12391-mj0-000. All the online part sites show the part
unavailable. I also need to replace the handle bars because I went moto
camping and hit some clay mud at the campsite parking space. That was great
at 10:00 at night. Are there any special procedures in replacing the
handlebars?