Honda Nighthawk Groups & Resources:

It's incredible just how many on-line resources and groups there appear to be
for Honda Nighthawks nowadays, including but not limited to:

Nighthawk Forums
http://nighthawk-forums.com/

Paul's Honda Nighthawk Pages
http://www.hondanighthawks.net/

Google Groups: Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/nighthawk_lovers

Adventure Rider: Official Nighthawk Thread
http://advrider.com/index.php?threads/official-nighthawk-thread.191328/

UJM Forums: Nighthawks Galore!:
http://ujmforum.com/viewforum.php?f=8

Facebook Group: Honda Nighthawk Owner's Group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/23563069622/?ref=bookmarks

Facebook Group: Honda Nighthawk 750 Owners
https://www.facebook.com/groups/60225316859/

Facebook Group: The Unofficial Facebook Honda Nighthawk Group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2388383538/

Facebook Group: Club Honda CB 750 Nighthawk
https://www.facebook.com/groups/584947468252193/

Facebook Group: Honda Nighthawk Owner's Association:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2201562855/

The Nighthawk 700 Page
http://stsamuel.tripod.com/nighthawk.html

Hawk Friend Passione Honda Nighthawk
http://hawkfriend.it/home.php

If I missed any noteworthy Honda Nighthawk related forums, groups, pages, etc.,
please share below. I was just amazed at how many are out there. Enjoy!

Websites:

Wikipedia: Honda Nighthawk

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_Nighthawk

Cycle World: Honda Nighthawk 750 - Best Used Bikes
http://www.cycleworld.com/2010/10/08/honda-nighthawk-750-best-used-bikes

Iconic Moto Culture: Honda CB750 Build
https://www.iconicmoto.com/pages/honda-cb750-nighthawk

Drag Times: 1992 Honda Nighthawk Nighthawk CB750 1/4 mile Drag Racing timeslip
specs 0-60
http://www.dragtimes.com/Honda-Nighthawk-Timeslip-28806.html

Classified Moto: November Nighthawk Gold:
http://www.classifiedmoto.com/motorcycles/november-nighthawk-gold/

RobertBrockaway.net: The 2003 Honda Nighthawk 750 Is The Greatest Motorcycle
Ever Made And Yes, I Will Fight You About It
http://www.robertbrockway.net/2016/10/13/the-2003-honda-nighthawk-750-is-the-greatest-motorcycle-ever-made-and-yes-i-will-fight-you-about-it/