Hi everyone.
New to the group here. Just picked up a 1983 550 from my nephew. He had
replaced the crank and couldn't get it started after he re assembled. I
have been going through timing and everything and it all looks good. I am
wondering though if engine rotation is indeed clockwise on these bikes. If
it is then the cams are backwards. The F mark is to the left of T which is
why I thought it might be counter clockwise. If it is counter clockwise,
which would be weird, then I am stumped.