If you found cracks on the rear, check the front reaaaaaaally well, and
look for the date code on the tire. If it's old, get both!
You only have two tires, they're both critical to keeping you upright.

On Mon, Sep 16, 2019 at 12:59 PM Jenya Spektor <skaspek...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey Friends.
> I am sure there are topics already in existence for the topic, but wanted
> to see what you can suggest.
> I just discovered a few cracks in the side wall of my rear tire - time to
> get rid of it.
> My local shop had some questions for in order to give me a more accurate
> price (going rate is at $55 p.t.) if I am to bring the wheels to them so
> they don't have to take them off there.
> 1. Are they tubeless tires?
> 2. Which tires would you recommend - budget pick but good quality that
> lasts...
> 3. Is it relatively easy to take them off the bike?
>
> Thank you in advance.
> Yours, Jenya

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nighthawk_lovers/0d890dc1-9b23-473b-95dd-6b2bfc231cc8%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nighthawk_lovers/0d890dc1-9b23-473b-95dd-6b2bfc231cc8%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nighthawk_lovers/CAEJBvYovncS2E-KFo72z5RiRbovYjnH15M40hrBau_4p1a0j3A%40mail.gmail.com.
              • ... Kyle Munz
              • ... Jenya Spektor
              • ... Graham Rogers
              • ... Holger Selover-Stephan
              • ... Tommy Hill
              • ... Jenya Spektor
              • ... Holger Selover-Stephan
              • ... 'Bernard Frank' via Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!
              • ... Graham Rogers
              • ... Steve Lepard
  • Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] 19... Kurt Nolte