Material is very trendy, so I decided to give it a try :-D

I am using Nikola v7.8.0 and deploying on github.

1) Well, the first one is about the floating action button.

This button doesn't work if kc_fab.js isn't updated as indicated in
https://github.com/getnikola/nikola-themes/issues/65

Some people new to Nikola could be dissapointed if this feature doesn't
 work from the start.

2) Using Jupyter notebooks happens that style <id="notebook-container" class
="container"> takes from bootstrap.min.css the value

.container {
    width: 1170px;
}

This make the result very ugly. It's strange this un-responsive definition
coming from bootstrap.

I used in theme.css in material-theme assets the following:

.container {
    width: 90%;
}

And everything gets right.

More or less the same with blockquote, then I have to change it to

blockquote {
    font-size: 13px;
}

3) With Jupyter notebooks I was also struggling trying to make syntax
coloring work.

So, I deactivate USE_BUNDLES and using firebug in Firefox found that ipynb
convert generates <pre> <span class="whatever"> but code.css had pre.code
definitions, so I replaced all "pre.code" to "pre" and voilá, syntax
coloring is working!

I think this problem isn't specific to material-theme but between Nikola
and Jupyter.

4) If the search_form is activated appears behind the logo and the title,
so I had to move it below the navigation_links in base.tmpl.

If the search form is located above the navigation_links the tags between
navigation_links and search_form come into conflict.

5) I also had the mathjax problem but that issue was already solved
with the last update.

I think that's all

F. Palm

--
fp...@mapologo.org.ve

cel: +58 +424 7228252
tel: +58 +274 6352001

----
Debemos ser libres, no para hacer lo que nos plazca, sino libres para
comprender muy profundamente nuestros propios instintos e impulsos. K