`nikola-build` log shows that index.htm for the post file generates python
error:

TaskError -
taskid:render_pages:output/ru/blog/setting-up-the-scene/index.html
PythonAction Error
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/Users/srmba3/proj/nikola/lib/python3.5/site-packages/doit/action.py",
line 383, in execute
    returned_value = self.py_callable(*self.args, **kwargs)
  File
"/Users/srmba3/proj/nikola/lib/python3.5/site-packages/nikola/nikola.py",
line 1292, in render_template
    template_name, None, local_context)