Andy Cowling <> writes:

> I use the Nikola org plugin which works great. I am familiar with
> org-export but, as Roberto says, that's another step and far too much
> work.

I agree, but in the test which I performed, ox-nikola produces
better/correct result.

> In fact, the native use of orgmode in Nikola was a key feature that made
> me move (from Jekyll).

I’ve some other key features, but Nikola is such a nice piece of
software overall.

The embodied soul may be restricted from sense enjoyment,
though the taste for sense objects remains. But, ceasing
such engagements by experiencing a higher taste,
he is fixed in consciousness.

"nikola-discuss" group.
For more options, visit