I like GUIDs because they're fantastically stable (when you hard-code them
for your posts) unlike URLs (which are config dependent). I don't
particularly like generating a new UUID4 every time I create a new post,
and it seems like we could add that to `nikola new_post`.

I'm happy to implement it and gate it behind a configuration variable just
curious about feedback on a few things:

   - do folks think it's a good idea?
   - should the configuration for generating guids default to True or False?
   - is there a generation mechanism other than uuid4 that folks prefer?

--George