yes! seems to be working now!
thanks!

On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 2:31 PM, Chris Warrick <kwpol...@gmail.com> wrote:

> We generate links to directories by default. If you open the .html file
> from your local system in the browser, you may get a listing — but if you
> use `nikola serve`, github pages, or any other web server, then the links
> will be handled correctly (via the web server’s autoindex feature).
>
> On Thu, 17 May 2018 at 13:55, Björn Johansson
> <bjorn_johans...@bio.uminho.pt>
> wrote:
>
> > Thanks for the information. I managed to get nikola
> > to produce a sub folder with one folder for each markdown file.
> > I also get an index file with a large list of links named after the
> > title of each page. However, The links go to a listing of what is in each
> folder and not
> > to the page itself.
>
> > I uploaded my site to dropbox
> https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dgjx9g4zlgrh6z9/AAATbl_pJhiR_C5CpcNDAimOa?dl=0
> > if someone has the time to have a look.
> > I placed the protocols sub folder below pages, and I edited the conf
> according to
> > https://getnikola.com/creating-a-site-not-a-blog-with-nikola.html to the
> best of my understanding.
>
> > cheers,
>
> --
> Chris Warrick <https://chriswarrick.com/>
> PGP: 5EAAEA16
>
> --

______O_________oO________oO______o_______oO__
Björn Johansson
Assistant Professor
Departament of Biology
University of Minho
Campus de Gualtar
4710-057 Braga
PORTUGAL
https://metabolicengineeringgroupcbma.github.io
www.bio.uminho.pt
Office direct +351-253 601517 | PT mob.  +351-967 147 704 | SWE mob.  +46
72 740 60 20
Dept of Biology (secretary) +351-253 60 4310  | fax +351-253 678980