Hi,

I'm trying to get localsearch to work on my site. I'm trying to use
localsearch with modal instead of another page.

I seem to be having issues with the BODY_END section.

First paste, it looks like it is missing the last """, I have added that in
but then 'var siteUrl = """ + json.dumps(SITE_URL) + """ ' doesn't like to
play well.
I've tried 'var siteUrl = "\"" + json.dumps(SITE_URL) + "\"" ' but SITE_URL
doesn't seem to pick up the configure variable SITE_URL.

So, what am I missing?

Thanks.

JC.