Hi Rand,

Thanks for commenting, I got the idea of this being possible based on your
plugin, I am also using it (https://adriaanrol.com/pages/publications/).
What I am looking for is more something like the latex /cite command so
that I can easily add references into my posts. There is a good chance that
I'll have some time to work on this soon giving that I am currently working
from home.

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Best,

Adriaan