On Wed, 14 Oct 2020 at 16:06, Marcelo Huerta <marcelo.hue...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The following files contain only a relative path to a non-existing directory
> in the repository:
>
> nikola/data/themes/base/assets/css/baguetteBox.min.css
> nikola/data/themes/bootblog4-jinja/assets/css/bootblog.css
> nikola/data/themes/bootstrap4/assets/css/bootstrap.min.css
> nikola/data/themes/bootstrap4-jinja/assets/css/bootstrap.min.css

All files work for me, the files they refer to exist. Are you on
Windows? If so, symlinks don’t work there by default, and Nikola will
fix them if you install. (On non-Windows platforms, those just appear
as standard symlinks in the filesystem.) You can also enable symlink
support and see if it changes anything:
https://github.com/git-for-windows/git/wiki/Symbolic-Links

PGP: 5EAAEA16