For the past couple of years I've been using VBA. This year I'm looking forward
to using the new and exciting VBA replacement - twinbasic. However, I'd also
like to try translating my twinBasic solutions to Nim. As I'm not a
professional programmer and also relatively new to VSCode I'm looking for a
generous Nim user who can share the contents of their nim based .vscode
directory, or a pointer to a suitable resource at present I've installed
Konstantin's Nim extension and Code runner and have setup an empry workspace.