> IMO your rewording of the explanation of forward declaration also leaves
> something to be desired.

Yes, it is difficult to explain, for me, in english. I just tried, as only
complaining is sometime too easy.

For the forward declaration, I think there is already a secret pragma to make
it unnecessary, I once tried it, was working, but have never really used it.
Relaxing forward declarations was mentioned a few times, some people would
really love it. Recently someone in IRC talked about new problems when forward
declarations would be relaxed, I think it was related to templates or macros
and their order