Hey guys!

As you may have already seen Nim in Action is now completely finished. I'd like
to thank all of you for your patience and kind words throughout the development
of this book. I'm excited to receive my copies of the book even though I must
have read it at least 5 times by now. Shouldn't be too long until you have it
in your hands as well.

P.S. I created a little [promotional website](https://book.picheta.me) where I
will eventually post some videos and articles about Nim. In particular articles
for topics that didn't make it into the book like Debugging Nim Programs and
Using Nim on Microcontrollers.

Hope you guys enjoy the finished product