That is really an interesting report, thanks.

So there are at least 13 Nim users -- well maybe some may have already retired
:-)

If I remember correctly, we had more than 100 users participating in 2018
Advent of Code using Nim, so this seems to be a more upto date lower bound.
When we assume that number of Nim users is not decreasing, and only a fraction
of whole community participates is last AoC, maybe ten %, then we have at least
1k users. This seems resonable for me and and is supported by Dom's polls from
2017 and 2018 with about 700 participants, with a larger fraction that has
never used Nim and did not intent to use it.

So yes, community is still small, and I think it has not grown much in last 5
years. Monthly a few people come, try Nim for a few weeks, and vanish.
Unfortunately I saw some bright ones vanishing also.