Hello,

I need to store some user data in an object, but I don't know what is the
object's type at compile time. I need to store those wrappers in a `seq`, but I
don't know a wrapper's generic type, as it's specified by the user.

What would be the best, safest solution to achieve this? I'd like to point out
that I know what kind of user data is stored in the wrapper, so the user won't
even notice the wrapper – plain data will be passed to them.

Example:

    type
      Wrapper[T] = object
        userData: T

    # this won't work, as ``Wrapper`` has to have a generic type annotation
    var wrappers: seq[Wrapper]

    Run

Should a `pointer` be used in this situation? Or is there a safer alternative?