Hello,

In an app I am writing I am getting the following error. This is occurring
inside code which when encountering an exception will sleep(100) and retry.
After 10 retries (1 second) it will close the client and create a newHttpClient.

Rather than catching this exception the app just stops, goes silent for 10+
minutes and then quits with the below.

I am not sure how to handle this.

Any help greatly appreciated.

    Current Exception: SslError
    Current Exception Msg: error:1409F07F:SSL routines:ssl3_write_pending:bad
write retry

    Current Exception: SslError
    Current Exception Msg: error:1409F07F:SSL routines:ssl3_write_pending:bad
write retry

    Current Exception: SslError
    Current Exception Msg: error:1409F07F:SSL routines:ssl3_write_pending:bad
write retry
    Traceback (most recent call last)
    mycode...
    httpclient.nim(1235)     get