Truth as it's told! Wise post indeed. I hear people talking about speed of the
implementation rather than the language? I always heard people separating
between CPython the implementation and the Python language. If one had a super
powerful AI optimizer I would assume that all languages would be almost equally
fast. The AI would do the heavy lifting optimizing algorithms generating
beautiful machine code and people would do human friendly programming and
higher concepts and ideas. People would program assembly in their spare time
like other people chop wood for recreation :D :D