Thats works!

I have moved RTree from Graphics algorithms to Data structures .

I do not fully understand the sorting in each category, seems to be mostly
alphabetical, but not strict, and what is about lower case and upper case?

You wrote about prefering pure packages. Note that wNim and gintro are bindings
for example. And high quality bindings may feel like pure Nim libs, so maybe
including in the list is OK, maybe mark with (b)?

Maybe you can add category microcontroller/embedded? That one may be not well
populated, but is important, and I think there are some candidates.

One more question, may we insert a single packages under multiple categories? I
guess it would make sense in rare cases, for example my Delaunay CDT can be
grouped under Graphics algorithms or Data structures.