Before we leave things as just `take` in `Table`-land for very long/a full
release cycle and having to worry about backward compatibility, I thought this
warranted a much wider discussion than a comment thread in a closed pull
request:

> [https://github.com/nim-lang/Nim/pull/12600](https://github.com/nim-lang/Nim/pull/12600)

Also relevant side question should `pop` be added to `apis.rst`? My opinions
are in the link, but others should chime in.

This might also be of broader interest to relate to "rapid stdlib retractions
in the Nim 1.0 era" if we did want to just rename rather than deprecate the
brand new `take` overloads.