In an earlier post I wrote:

_" PS I use 4 spaces for indents because I read years ago in Code Complete that
comparative studies had shown that a minimum of 3 is needed for clarity, and
I'm used to 4 from Python;-}"_

I rechecked the reference and found that my note above was **incorrect**.
According to _Code Complete_ second edition (page 737):

  * _" Indentation has been shown to be correlated to increased programmer
comprehension."_ (and he quotes the study)
  * _" The study concluded that two-to-four space indentation was optimal."_

So, from now on, for Nim I'll use the Nim standard of two spaces.