today to try and solve this issue I did remove all previous nim folders and I
installed it again using the most recent choosenim I could find: the release
choosenim-0.5.1_windows_amd64 from github. I would assume that to install the
64bit version of Nim but maybe I am wrong (or maybe choosenim tries to infer
the architecture and install the version he thinks is the correct).

Regardless of arch, even moving the dll sqlite3_32.dll in the same folder as my
nim test file (and the resulting .exe) the error is still (when running the
exe): could not load sqlite3_32.dll