Hi,

I've always found it tough to follow what is happening with Nim, when the next
release is, what are the long range plans, etc.

I saw [this](https://github.com/nim-lang/RFCs/milestone/1) and in the first
entry on the plans for gc, it describes a Nim version 2, scheduled for "a
couple of years away" and the current fairly stable Nim 1, which I suppose will
be, for this year anyways, Nim 2020.

Is that Nim 2020 link roughly what we should expect as the planned direction of
Nim 1?

PS: I'd have liked to see more on making concepts non-experimental, and on
Nim's exceptions, but it looks like a very appealing direction to me.