I suggest having compiler developers room as part of the conference were we can
chat about compiler internals future plans and etc. IMO, new plans. This would
require a big conference call with zoom or skype.

Also suggesting extra talks on Nim compiler internals as part of the conference.

I can make a talk on incremental computations with Nim. Based on the following
ideas:

  * Matthew A. Hammer: Incremental Computation with Names
([https://arxiv.org/abs/1503.07792](https://arxiv.org/abs/1503.07792))
  * U. A. Acar. Self-Adjusting Computation
([https://www.cs.cmu.edu/~rwh/theses/acar.pdf](https://www.cs.cmu.edu/~rwh/theses/acar.pdf))
  * Seven Implementations of Incremental
([https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=seven+implementaions+of+incremental](https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=seven+implementaions+of+incremental))