I have started wrapping [Ipopt](https://github.com/coin-or/Ipopt), a numerical
optimizer. As always, the beginnings are hard. I wrapped it with c2nim. Now I
am getting a memory error that I have reported
[here](https://github.com/coin-or/Ipopt/issues/371).

I have put my code
[here](https://github.com/mantielero/ipopt.nim/tree/master/src). The ex01.nim
code compiles fine, but when I run it I get the failure:

    This program contains Ipopt, a library for large-scale nonlinear
optimization.
    Ipopt is released as open source code under the Eclipse Public License
(EPL).
            For more information visit http://projects.coin-or.org/Ipopt

    This is Ipopt version 3.13.0, running with linear solver mumps.
    NOTE: Other linear solvers might be more efficient (see Ipopt
documentation).

    malloc(): corrupted top size
    Traceback (most recent call last)
    /home/jose/src/ipopt.nim/src/ex01.nim(312) ex01
    SIGABRT: Abnormal termination.

It is recommending me to run a debugger (something that I have never used). I
have checked
[this](https://nim-lang.org/blog/2017/10/02/documenting-profiling-and-debugging-nim-code.html#using-gdb-lldb),
 but I don't know how to find which variable is the one causing the problem.

Any advise? A tutorial that might help me on finding this particular issue?