while this works if I have only one object, it doesn't serve the purpose if I
have multiple objects in different files - says sites in sites.nim, entries in
entries.nim and so on. If I have these global ajaxGet in each of these files,
they are all called at the start of the program which is undesirable. Also when
user clicks on a different site, I want to fetch and display details of that
site.

In react & vue there are lifecycle events with init which is called when the
component is created. Is there something similar in Karax?

If not, how can this be done - fetching info for each object at the time of
display.