So I always wondered why Nim had the green colour on GitHub and decided to dig
up. I found out that the current Nim colour was added in the initial commit
which introduced colour support for languages on GitHub -
[https://github.com/github/linguist/commit/c3d6fc5af8cf9d67afa572bba363bf0db256a900](https://github.com/github/linguist/commit/c3d6fc5af8cf9d67afa572bba363bf0db256a900).

With the PR I want to change the default colour to better match the logo. Any
suggestions/discussions are REALLY welcome (but please do the on GitHub)

You can check the PR here -
[https://github.com/github/linguist/pull/4866](https://github.com/github/linguist/pull/4866).
 It's still a draft and for that PR to be accepted/changed/rejected we need
more community feedback :) If you like the PR - give it a thumbs up, otherwise
a thumbs down (that's an easy way to let Linguist maintainers know.