Nice! I'll check it out a bit. Async should be ok on many embedded platforms.
Especially if async is the standard for asynchttp and other protocols. ESP32's
have 328kB of ram and dual 240 MHz cores. Plenty enough for async http servers,
even if it requires ORC that'd be fine. Though nimcsp could be handy for
optimized or more memory limited devices. :-)

Currently I'm using Nim on an ESP32 with posix.select for a custom TCP
protocol. It's working pretty well! Sooo much better than writing embedded C.