From: sandysuman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 03, 2004 2:21 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [nirma_95ch] hello everybody

Its really gives me immense pleasure to join and read the information
which has been provided by all of you and also feels unlucky that i
was away from such fantastic things till day,  but friends nowonwards
i will be with you always.

let me inform you about my life

You all are aware I am still in IPCL at dahej and woriking as as
Assistant Manager this is fifth year in the ipcl
I married with hetal on 3th of may 2001 and immediaty on 10 july,2002
i became papa of my dearest KIRTAN.

see you all
sandip solanki
27,saryu appartment
dahej bypass road,
Bharuch
ph-02642313368

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/E5z3lB/TM
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

This communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential or legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not a named addressee, you are notified that you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this communication without the consent of the sender and that doing so may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender via return e-mail and delete it from your computer. Thank you. St. Jude Medical, Inc.