From: parin shah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: nirma_95ch@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2006 4:16:21 AM
Subject: [nirma_95ch] our group photo

dear friends,

have a look to our 95  batch photograph.

Refresh your memories with nirma.

to activate this group again all members of this group should wirte atleast 2-3 lines.

you can also find babu sir in photo with BAPU

In photo, who are missing ? let me start, dinesh mandora is not there, who else ?

Happy Diwali to all in advance

parin

Spice up your IM conversations. New, colorful and animated emoticons. Get chatting!