Hello,

I could not find a way to run 'boinc' in a multicore machine (which runs
cpu-intensive jobs at nice 20) and have nix using more than one core for a build
job (the enableParallelBuilding thing).

It calls make with '-l4', for my case, and due to boinc, my load is always
around 4, and make ends up not using parallel building.

Can you imagine any solution to this? I know '-lX' is important because nix can
also spawn multiple jobs, and numnixjobs * nummakejobs can be too big. So.. any
idea, so we can keep on using 'boinc' or any kind of nice 20 job without making
nix builds "slower"?

Regards,
Lluís.