On 01/17/2013 01:20 AM, Henry Lenzi wrote:
On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 9:26 PM, James Cook <james.c...@utoronto.ca> wrote:
It looks like you're missing something related to docbook.  Did you
try installing the textproc/docbook port, or looking for other ports
related to docbook?

Yes, I did install the docbook port, but there's something missing
regarding Relax NG.
  As I know nothing about DocBook, there isn't anything I can do in the
short term.

I guess as a hack you can probably make doc not be built.  Maybe
editing doc/Makefile or removing the doc subdirectory would do it.

I was actually hoping whoever made the Makefiles would give me a tip
on how to do that.
The Makefile is huge and...complex, I'm afraid.

The Makefile is huge because it's generated by a configure script that is generated by autoconf :-) I've never seen these makefiles but for documentation there is the doc subdirectory. IMHO I would just delete "doc" from the subdirs line in ./Makefile.am and run autoreconf, configure and make. That should just omit documentation from all the phases (maybe not its prerequisites, I don't know that).

Vlada