On 01/28/2013 09:32 PM, Вячеслав Хахалкин wrote:
Excuse me, I want to create a channel with its own set of packages, how
to do it, I do

nix-push - dest / tmp / my-channel - bzip2 - manifest - url-prefix
http://my-server/my-channel

and what to do, how to package in this channel

I've never done these things but I think nix-push only creates binary cache. To be able to install by standard names, you also need to get the (modified) nix expressions to the target machine(s).

For channels as usual you need to (also) create nixexprs.tar.bz2 at the url. You can see man nix-channel, compare with our channels...

Vlada