On 02/04/2013 06:30 PM, Rok Garbas wrote:
awesome work, tnx.

everything works for me except virtualbox is not loading drivers thus not
working, anybody having similar problem?

Not really similar, I had some minor problems with Wi-Fi due to different driver priority and different interface name.

Another thing: it doesn't seem normal that my non-root ext4 partition wants to be checked on *every* start now? I thought it is usually done once a month or so (I switched off checking journalling FSs).

Otherwise it works good for me, for two days so far.

Vlada