On 02/26/2013 08:21 AM, Lluís Batlle i Rossell wrote:
These gnome packages require a whole constellation of versions to match; I think
that an update to libsoup alone won't work, if not updating it together with
glib_networking, glib, gtk, gconf, blablabla. Maybe Vladimir knows more about
this.

I think the gnome.* stuff is best tested (linux-wide) only in the combinations of major version numbers that correspond to individual gnome releases. In x-updates I believe (almost) all is on gnome-3.6 release. You can try, but unfortunately there's no webkit yes -- something from stdenv-updates still makes it fail.

Vlada