I added bzip2 as native build input for all interpreters, however, there
are more fixes to be done.

For `python27`, following needs to be set when cross-compiling:

 export ac_cv_have_long_long_format=yes

However, I was unable to set crossAttrs.preBuild to apply that (so I didn't
commit that yet).

Another thing that needs to be done is setting HOSTPGEN (probably also a
patch to take that setting)