Hi.

On 08/24/2013 02:40 PM, Peter Simons wrote:
are there any issues left that would prevent us from merging the
stdenv-updates branch? As far as I can tell, the branch is in pretty
good shape.

The whole darwin is broken because of failing perl. However, I can see no error in the log (except that "the build failed"). Could it be a random transient problem? I have no machine to try it.

We need to enable building everything on Hydra first. I suspect there
may be some packages that need minor patches to compile with newer gcc.

Thanks for starting Hydra.

Vlada