Hello all,

I'm trying to get a project setup to deploy to libvirtd locally instead of
VirtualBox because I've grown a bit tired of VirtualBox being so buggy.
But I'm having issues getting the libvirtd deployment going and I'm hoping
someone can help me along.

I'm running NixOS on the host, so in my configuration.nix I added
"virtualisation.libvirtd.enabled = true;" and added my user into the
"libvirtd" group.

When trying to deploy the first time, I received the error

    error: [Errno 13] Permission denied: '/var/lib/libvirt/images'

So I went off and created it with 770 perms owned by root:libvirtd. After
trying to deploy again, I get

    error: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'/var/lib/libvirt/dnsmasq/default.leases'

I'm not sure what I need to do now, so I'm a bit stuck. Any advice?

Thanks,
Rich