Hi,

> On 29 Oct 2015, at 14:37, Eelco Dolstra <eelco.dols...@logicblox.com> wrote:
> Thus the main problem right now is Darwin
> builds, which are done on a single Mac mini…

This is actually also becoming a pain for me as even the channel branches
aren’t populated with the most basic packages and I keep compiling the world
for even the most simple package update on OS X.

What’s the biggest blocker here? Is it money for another machine? Is it someone
taking care of it? Is it placing them somewhere with a reasonable uplink?

I could put one or more mac minis in our office on a reasonable big pipe
(100mbit fibre up/down). Question is whether we could fund them somehow. Would
a single additional machine help or do we need multiple? (For anchoring: the
app store prices the smallest one at 569€ and the question is: would we rather
have multiple small ones or a bigger one? Or would a bigger investment into a
Mac Pro make sense?

But before going into details: what’s the biggest blocker at the moment?

Christian

--
Christian Theune · c...@flyingcircus.io · +49 345 219401 0
Flying Circus Internet Operations GmbH · http://flyingcircus.io