You should try rolling back on the instance causing problems. By that I
mean rolling back on the system generation (at boot loader) not channel
generation. If it still has a problem, then something imperative occurred
and perhaps you can force rebuild the system (I forgot whether there's a
flag for this, or just deleting the some stuff would work)... also there's
some commands to check package integrity. You should always try to minimise
any imperative configuration (beyond disk and device setup as there's no