Huh, so oh the other hand, maybe some "cancellation policy" can be added.

"If there is no code change in PR for more than 3 months close it."

(myself has two similar PRs, one is waiting for review/acceptance for quite
a long time, the other one is waiting for me to implement it - maybe this
can make things moving faster?)

> >I'm working with PR for more than 1,5 years. I saw maybe once that a
> person completely lost his interest.
>
> It depends on the scope of «lost interest»
>
> I have seen many open PRs with minor problems to fix; these were from
> people who later got commit access and never finished some of their
> early submissions (I assume they didn't have time right after getting
> a suggestion to fix something, forgot or lost interest later and
> probably didn't use the code afterwards). Many of these were old enough
> to have merge conflicts.

Tomasz Czyż